Subject: Kokusaika JP Source Code Clinic Application
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:07:51 +0900

=======================================
Kokusaika JP Source Code Clinic Application Form
=======================================

Please fill out the following information,
sign the attached NDA and send it to the
e-mail address for application.

1. Your Name

????

2. Mailing Address

????

3. Organization

????

4. Department

????

5. Contact Information

TEL: ????

URL: ????

6. If you need to send your source codes as digital media files (CD, DVD)
by mail, write down "Yes" below. (We will inform you about the detail later.)

*This option is available only in Japan.

????

7. Location (URL) for the downloadable source codes 
  (If you write down "Yes" above, no need to specify)

Upload the compressed file of your source codes 
to where we can access to download.
(build sets of source codes, executable, IDE project files, etc) 

Or you can send them by email if they are less than 3 MB.

Specify the user name and password if you set them to the download page or attached files.
(*We have no responsibility for the leaked data if it is unprotected.)

URL:   ????

User Name/Password:   ????/?????

8. Source code structure

Specify the target programming languages and source code directories to
be diagnosed.

Target programming languages:    ????
(multiple languages allowed)

Target directories:    ????
(Describe them abstractly.  e.g. "under --- except for ----".)

You can choose multiple programming languages and directories.
*Please note that there will be some additional fee if the source 
code steps exceed 300,000 lines.

If there is no specifications above, all programming languages and 
directories will be diagnosed.

*The following files will be checked automatically even though
they are not programming languages. 

HTML, TXT, INI, image files, sound files, media files, and other
popular readable files.

9. Source code description

Specify your software type, functions, purpose, etc. briefly.

????

10. Other comments and requests

Please answer the flowing questions.
What is the reason or purpose you request the diagnosis service?
How did you choose our service?

????

11. Do you need a modification quote?

If you need a modification quote for internationalization
based on the diagnosis, write down "Yes", if not, "No" below.
(Quotes are free.)

????

12. Do you need a quote only?

If you need a quote only without any diagnostic results, write down "Yes" below.
(*Quotes are free, but they will be simple contents only with prices and
brief notes.)

????

13. World Wide Navi licenses

If you have World Wide Navi Professional
360 days or longer licenses, please specify your keys.
(You get a discount)

????

Thanks you for filling out our questions.

Your source codes will be managed under control based on the NDA 
and not be used for any other purpose rather than this service.

Kokusaika JP, Inc.
http://www.kokusaika.jp